Sunday, August 7, 2011

Organize My....iPhone



Yes, I know that probably wasn't what you were expecting me to tackle this week but after going crazy and downloading every cool app out there I want to clear up my phone and make it a productive tool. I find that if I have multiple apps in the same 'genre' ie: to do list apps then I end up alternating between them and effectively doing the same thing as scribbling post it notes all over the house just in a virtual setting. So no more! I will be choosing one app for each genre and committing to using that one.


Maybe if you're lucky I'll share with you my favorite apps that made the cut to stay on my phone :)


Ps - don't you love my leopard skin background? Tres chic! 


xoxo Ruthie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover