Monday, September 26, 2011

Why Read Vogue When You Can Wear It!

Photobucket
I just came across this amazing line 

Photobucket


How incredible are her creations? I could stare at them all day. And since I don't ever throw away my magazines (I could re-read them forever!) this seems like the perfect way for me to recycle them! 


One new(ish) ball gown coming up. I guess I just need a place to wear one now.... :) 

Photobucket
As hard as it is to choose, I think this one is my favorite! I love the colors and the silhouette!

Photobucket


Photobucket
The detailing is perfection! 


Run and check out Ecoterre who tipped me off to this paper fairy! 


~ xo Ruthie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover