Thursday, December 20, 2012

Motorcycle Boots & Smokey Eyes







I was really excited to pick up these boots at Mango recently (and on sale!) Even though they aren't my usual style I especially like that they are kinda rough but still refined. To over compensate I did a silver smokey eye and wore a pink lipstick. As the winter weather settles in even deeper I'm hoping to get a lot of wear out of them. I have to admit I'm pretty excited to come up with creative ways to wear this shoe considering most of my closet is made to go with heels or feminine flats! :) It'll be fun!

Boots: Mango - Leather Biker Boots
Denim Jacket: J Crew (old) 

1 comment:

  1. Great score on those boots!! I think moto boots can really fit into a variety of styles. You can dress them girly or give them a rocker edge. And I love how you wore yours with the feminine make up and the white jacket! And you have such pretty eyes! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover