Monday, October 11, 2010

He Arrived!!!!

The husband and I were so excited to welcome our son into this world on 
Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 at 9:25am. 

Ethan Noah weighed 8.3lbs at birth! 

a few minutes after birth... 

already such a personality :) 
After a week off (the hardest of my life by the way - no one tells you that labor and delivery become the easy part) 
I'm back to blogging! Yay! 
I've missed you all in my life and can't wait to get back to checking out what you are all up to on your blogs. 

I've learned a lot this week as it's become clear what it takes to be a mother or at this point just a caretaker to another human being. The emotional and physical demands are something you can't understand until it happens to you.

That being said ANY advice you all have would be appreciated as I navigate this new role in my life. 

We are beyond blessed, he is a really great baby, and can't wait to get to know this little man. 

:) 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! How exciting!!! He is beautiful!
    The only advice i can give you is, it's OKAY to take an hour or 2 to yourself every now and then!! Have the hubby or grandma or someone give you breaks when you need them. It makes you a better more patient mother in the long run when your needs are met too!! Good luck!!! The first few months are the hardest!

    http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! Congratulations! My advice is rest when you can if you feel like it and let people help with things like grocery shopping and cooking dinner:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover