Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dinner Party Delight



We hosted a little dinner party on Friday night in celebration of the Sabbath.

I wanted it to be homey so I stuck to a pretty simple but full of flavor menu that included roasted herb potatoes and chicken de Provence

The potatoes about to go into the oven
up-close view - I used 5 different fresh herbs 

It was us and a few good friends and several bottles of wine so I kept the table decor relatively unfussy even though it was hard to resist my urge to pull out all the stops.
NO IT'S NOT!
 I prefer the sign that says "Going All Out Doesn't Mean You're Insane" hehehe :)
Anyways, a lovely time was had by one and all


Nothing like good food, good friends and good wine!!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is stunning. Definitely looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover