Sunday, September 12, 2010

I 'heart' Organizing

Wow! I am so excited to share this new website/blog that I have just come across. 
First a shout out to the fabulous blog Penelope Loves Lists (more on that later) where I found out about Stacks and Stacks
Now please allow me to introduce you to the super exciting blog they have!! 

enter here
It's more of a resource and information treasure trove then a blog. 
But when a site has a post entitled "15 Reasons why Menu Planning is a Good Organizing Idea" I don't care what kind of site they are or call themselves all I know is I'm in LOVE. 
Clearly I have an obsession with organization. I'm one of 'those' who loves office supplies (legal pads, pens, binder clips, notepads, filing systems - you name it) because I think having lots of paper clips and post it notes means I'm super organized. In reality, of course it just means my home office is messy and chaotic because I don't have enough room to store all my very important organizational supplies. {Note to self: if you use them more often you would be more organized and have more room.} 
So you can imagine how posts such as "How do you Organize your Bills?" make me all tingly inside and wanting to read more. 

 and that's exactly what I'm going to do.... 

Enjoy some visual eye candy (and a really cool site as well) to go with all this organizing talk. 



Things Organized Neatly








all images are from Things Organized Neatly


2 comments:

  1. New to your blog...thought I was the only one with a love affair for office supplies. Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you on the organization addiction:) I'm going to have to check out the blog you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover