Friday, September 10, 2010

Ikea Love

After an exhilarating (but tiring) trip to Ikea I am now the proud owner of this: 

Ikea Klack Tray
I'm going to use it to turn this (already own): 

Target Storage Ottoman
into a coffee table for the living room.

 I'm thinking of attempting a DIY project in order for it to complement the living room with my new color scheme.

It would be fun to cover the white tray part in fabric, I even found some fun ones, (see below) but then it would take away the practicality of it being a good surface (read: waterproof) for drinks and such.



LOVE!! this one
As always I'm getting great inspiration from the web and the blogs I follow, take a look:

Check out this DIY tray redo.


Get all the details and how tos here at Chez Larsson.

and this simple switch from Casa Sugar which would be perfect for my above dilemma.
Target Tray - before & after 
I think once I do something with the white tray the lighter wood frame will actually work well with the brown ottoman.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover