Friday, February 4, 2011

What I'll be up to this Weekend!

Happy Almost Weekend Everyone! 

Today we are heading on some vacay (can you say it like that if you're not in college anymore?) to the beautiful Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth!!) for a quick weekend jaunt. 
Local Area
via
We will be staying at the lovely Le Meridien Hotel right on the shore of the Dead Sea. 
Local Area

Local Area

Local Area
I can't wait to soak in the Dead Sea mineral baths! 
This is where the world renowned mineral cosmetic company, Ahava is based. 

Kristen Davis is their spokeswoman,
 have you seen her beautiful ads? 

I just might have to pick up some of their amazing products. I've heard their face creams are divine! 

It's been a busy week so I've very excited to get away, and to such a peaceful, serene & beautiful place. Not to mention the fabulous spa treatments they offer (can you hear the excitment in my voice?) Yay, I can't wait! 

Do you have any plans for this weekend? Is it going to be a relaxing one or a 'to do' one for you? 

10 comments:

  1. Ooh lucky you! Have a fab time - will look forward to pics xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh you're so lucky!! have fun :)

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I am so jealous!! Are you bringing the baby too? Please take pictures and report back so I can vicariously live through your fabulous vacay (and yes I still use that word alot- am I immature?). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dead see looks pretty alive to me. Sorry, bad joke. Anyway, it looks awesomely gorgeous. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jea.lous! OMG how lucky are you to be a weekend trip away from the Dead Sea. Pics please upon your return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so freaking jealous!!!!! Have a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruthie! That's amazing! I hope you have a wonderful time! (: The pictures are amazing so far (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummmm, I am so jealous!!! LUCKY girl! Can't wait to see pictures!! Hope you're having an amazing time!

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! your blog is adorable, I’m happy I stumbled on it I’m your newest follow, follow me xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover