Monday, December 3, 2012

A Walk on the Wild Side

Happy Monday! 
It's my firm belief that everyone needs a pair of leopard print booties this winter. 
These are a new purchase (this weekend!) from a Nine West outlet so I'm riding a double high = leopard print & outlet. 
The tops are both from Mango and I loved the color combo of the cobalt blue cardigan with the light blue almost chambray colored shirt with the leopard print. 
Oh, I should probably mention I consider leopard print a neutral :) 

Isn't it a vibrant wild party to start the week with? I think so.. 








   


I'm in love! 

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are so cute! I don't have any leopard print shoes right now. Definitely need a pair!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booties are adorable. Can never go wrong with leopard!

    Just added you as a GFC, follow me!

    xx
    Staci

    http://www.leatherandleops.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop staring at your shoes! I'm in love too!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover