Monday, December 10, 2012

Metallic Gray on a Rainy Day


Top: H&M I Bottom: Mango I Heels: Nine West (old) I Nails: OPI Boris & Natasha 





Visible zipper detail in back



It doesn't look like rain in these pictures but a few hours after they were shot, the sky opened up and we had some mid-day thunderstorms. I find the best way to combat a stormy winter day is to accessorize to the max and throw on a pair of heels. On second thought, don't quote me on the heels, it did get a little tricky to maintain my balance on the wet streets when I left work. Regardless, I had fun throwing on everything silver in my jewelry box that morning. 

Here's to staying dry and warm this winter! 

Style Tip: If you have a pendant floating around your jewelry box that has since lost it's chain try a DIY version. I grabbed a few things lying around before settling on this neon cord that contrasts really nicely with all the darks & grays in the outfit. Always grab a few ribbons from your present wrapping supplies to try; for some looks it could be the perfect choice! 

6 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! How have you been?! Hope all is well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumper, and the details too!


    If you want visit my blog:
    www.barbielaura.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Also, those sunglasses really suit your face... I'm kind of jealous ;) Just discovered your blog and love it. Now following!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this weekend look on you.

    If you get a chance let me know what you think of mine.

    XO

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Loving your sweater and accessories!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover