Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weekends on Wednesday: Teal & Fur


Eyeliner: MAC Eye Kohl in Minted I Vest: Gap (old) Similar  I Shirt: Mango (similar) I Pants: Local Boutique Belt: H&M Shoes: Local Boutique




Wednesdays are the perfect day to recap the weekend. Just when your memory is starting to go fuzzy from the craziness of your work week let's pull the good times back in and revisit the weekend. I typically don't dress this casually but I was inspired by this fur lined vest that has been with me for many years. When thinking of how I could mix old with new, the yellow belt popped out at me. I'm loving the fun mix of bright colors (especially the pop of cobalt blue in my flats!) 

Style Tip: 
Cinch your waist whenever possible! :) Belts are a great & easy accessory to pick up and load up on when shopping. When you're getting dressed always throw one on to see if it can work with your outfit. You can rarely go wrong. 

How was your weekend? Are you a belt lover like I am? 

4 comments:

  1. I love your make up here. So lovely! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I just love your vest and the way you belted it! I adore belts too!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just found your blog. I like your simple yet smart style. and the touches of colours you add to your looks from time to time. well done!
    and I am a new follower now :-)

    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover