Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Weekend Wrap Up

I hope you appreciate that title since I'm over here patting myself on the back for that clever pun. Get it? Wrap up, wrap dress?? Please don't make me explain it twice :) 
This wrap dress is a very (very, very) old one from The Limited. {Speaking of, have you seen the gorgeous collaboration between Sophie Theallet and The Limited?} 
This look is a little ladylike shape with classic heels saved by the appearance of an edgier clutch & ring. 







Details: 


Black Patent Heels



Weekend Fun with the Family:

The men in my life
The man in my life :) 
Vegetable barley soup in the crock pot
Hope you're all having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover