Friday, December 7, 2012

It's Hanukkah Time!



Hanukkah starts this Saturday night so in addition to getting out the Menorah (candelabra) I'm also thinking in a blue and gold color scheme. Luckily it wasn't hard to find a few things I loved in that palette! 

I'm having a moment with cobalt blue right now so it's no surprise that these items are the ones that jumped out at me and while I'm not usually a 'gold' girl (prefer silver/white gold most of the time) there is just something so festive about this color combination. 

A I B I C I D I E I F I G I H I

Ps - If you are looking for some other gift guides, here are some of my favorites: 
- Christine from Court and Hudson (this one has a fun twist) 

1 comment:

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover