Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Ponytail Epiphany : Tutorial


A Video Hair Tutorial 


Tell me I'm not the only one who as a young girl would trace her face on the mirror with a tube of lipstick to determine her face shape. No matter how many times I did that (and there were numerous) I couldn't quite figure out if I had a heart shaped face or a round one. Needless to say, I'm still confused about my actual face shape :) 


I shot a quick video hair tutorial about the surprise style I whipped up in the bathroom at work yesterday. The age old challenge of the ponytail is finally cracked... at least for whatever shaped face I have.  

Oh and if anyone can spill the beans on the perfect bun, I would be much appreciated! 

Hope you enjoy! 

Ps - minute 2:09 is a super awesome ponytail making tip! 

4 comments:

  1. Newest follower!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love, love love how it turned out! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all this is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, I didn't know of this face shape lipstick test. Doing this ASAP! Love this :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover