Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pink Pants


Hat: Mango I Sweater: Mango Pants: Gap (seen here Bag: H&M  Shoes: Local boutique


 

Outerwear: Calvin Klein

STYLE TIP: Don't fight the elements, embrace them! 

I'm not much of a hat wearer but given the windy conditions of the day I knew it would be the perfect starting point for pulling this outfit together. And if I'm making any concessions to the weather I'm definitely not going down without a fight, so I threw on some bright pants and a contrasting bag, along with my purple coat and was set for the day! 

Hope it's a good one for you! 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours... I especially love those loafer flats!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got a pair of cerise-tinted pants early this fall, and i love them!


    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that you paired them with neutral colored shoes. And those studs on the flats totally complete the look!
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit, gorgeous colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so cute in your pink pants!! love them and that purse you have

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the zipper details on those pants! And the bag is such a pretty color! :)
    I'm not much of a hat wearer either, but I've been wearing one every once and a while this year
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here! I enjoy reading & responding to every comment!

Pin It button on image hover